From: openldap-software-bounces+gsaavedra=zebra.com@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:openldap-software-bounces+gsaavedra=zebra.com@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Josh Miller
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 3:41 PM
To: openldap-software@openldap.org
Subject: Re: Password Policy setting

On 01/06/2010 11:07 AM, Saavedra, Gisella wrote:
> Any idea why I am getting this error? Am I missing an objectClass in the
> policy definition? Do I need to add the password policy (ldif file)
> before I give the directive in slapd.conf?

Try adding a structural object class:

"Note that the object class pwdPolicy is auxiliary rather than
structural, so a structural object class also needs to be included in
order to make it a legal LDAP object."

re:  http://www.symas.com/blog/?page_id=66

HTH,
--
Josh Miller, RHCE/VCP
Seattle, WA

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.