Re: how can add componnet matching module to openldap?

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, med s wrote:

hi
I have compiled the module using the CFLGS it compiled fine  but when
seraching using component matching it doesn't return output

Please keep replies on the list.

If you're at the point where the module loads clean, you're doing better than I might have expected. At this point you probably have a bit of a development effort; I'd start using the classic techniques such as gdb or Debug() statements to see what's going on. If you have a precise question you may be able to get some help, but this is a fairly lightly used section of code so it's quite possible you'll be going this alone. I don't use it myself, so I'm unlikely to be of much help from here out. Good luck.