Allow creation of one single entry (own addressbook)

Hi,

I adopted the address book sample from the FAQ but I want to have a
separate hierarchy. Also included there: The public address book.

Why? Because on the client I need to enter only one base and the global book automatically merges with the global one.

This are my current ACLs:

# admin is allowed to do all
access to *
    by dn.exact="uid=admin,ou=int,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com" write
    by * break

access to attrs=userPassword
    by anonymous auth
    by self =wscx
    by * none

access to attrs=shadowLastChange,sambaNTPassword,sambaLMPassword
    by self =wscx
    by * none

# individual books
# read the own book
access to dn.regex="^ou=([^,]+),ou=Address Book,dc=example,dc=com$" attrs=entry,@organizationalUnit
    by dn.exact,expand="uid=$1,ou=int,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com" read
    by * break

# create children in address book
access to dn.regex="^ou=([^,]+),ou=Address Book,dc=example,dc=com$" attrs=children
    by dn.exact,expand="uid=$1,ou=int,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com" write
    by * break

# create entries
access to dn.regex="[^,]+,ou=([^,]+),ou=Address Book,dc=example,dc=com$" attrs=entry,@inetOrgPerson
    by dn.exact,expand="uid=$1,ou=int,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com" write
    by * break

# global
access to dn.exact="ou=Address Book,dc=example,dc=com"
    by dn.regex="^uid=[^,]+,ou=int,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com$" read
    by * break

access to dn.subtree="ou=global,ou=Address Book,dc=example,dc=com"
    by dn.regex="^uid=[^,]+,ou=int,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com$" read
    by * break

# "reader" should be able to read anything else (libnss-ldap etc).
access to *
    by dn="uid=reader,dc=example,dc=com" read
    by self read
    by * none

Now I want the users to be also able to create their own container under ou=Address book.

What is the correct ACL entry for that?

Best regards,
Luke

PS: Is the ACL layout bad in common? What would you change?