[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: trouble with openldap >2.4.16
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: trouble with openldap >2.4.16
- From: "Brett @Google" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:25:28 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=BCo1rihvKcHWrIi0cbBeG6IK1QY/04C94wxYiPVtM7o=; b=LpRDY0rWD0tlyLEs3mVueOXR5cxUiWXxjEATyJGzDcJujMGNeN4JIqp6VpHMbLvTnl VLHdMXkjljCROFyHh9fQMNSAQkYPbdtE8UzXgxPA5u/IAussTGKWP3ICGaBZ9McL3hVz uEe61mr9IzFXp0Loq60PPHYNhFMXn24utffjo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=YJwfLMYnqrZIzbIXaWXHmZNezsNlXmoN8YhU8qmvF8KeUE2XpSWe041N2jlnOuxTcc r/1SZpWjfkjkNPdReqosev9cPanjkr51IgHMT0Q0QvhnWUKv98OEEwmveR6HSQk9H0Mp JejFdRMCDXWSF+hJCYzM8derPeMTMHO9R7DVU=
- In-reply-to: <FC1BB014D6C3F41AF83605FF@192.168.1.199>
- References: <email@example.com> <FC1BB014D6C3F41AF83605FF@192.168.1.199>
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:11 AM, Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sounds like a question for Sun to me. If their patch levels fix the bug, then it must be a problem they know about?
>From adb on "myunhappyserver" i get (in response to "adb slapd
I expect that patching (or staying at 2.4.16) might fix my problems, but was thinking more along the lines that if this was an instance of an already existing but subtle openldap bug that is hard to track down, then this might be an opportunity to track it down whilst it is visible, regardless of the patching issue trigger. There will be some delay until i can patch the server in question, due to external dependancies, but there would be a small window for investigation.
I was thinking of ITS#6200 but is looks like :
This trace looks like the problem fixed in ITS#6335. The fix is in CVS HEADIf this is the case, i'll just wait for 2.4.20 to be released.
and RE24 (2.4.20 pre-release)