Do we need Berkeley DB's Concurrent Data Store for Concurrency in OpenLDAP

Hi,

I am currently looking to implement an OpenLDAP solution with a BDB backend that needs to support concurrent access by multiple users. As there are different flavours of the Berkeley DB available, can I just ask if we need to purchase the Concurrent Data Store version of Berkeley DB or can I just stay with the Data Store version?

I ask this because OpenLDAP already has its own concurrency support and I was just wondering if this implies that OpenLDAP will ensure that BDB will only be accessed thru a single thread of control?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!