[Date Prev][Date Next]
Do we need Berkeley DB's Concurrent Data Store for Concurrency in OpenLDAP
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Do we need Berkeley DB's Concurrent Data Store for Concurrency in OpenLDAP
- From: dfas dfas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:47:21 +0800 (SGT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260859641; bh=1xVJM/201if5WQUWD74BfKYoX+DhJR9s5p31gR1FO2c=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Z6/tQReBOGDafBX8LWQndqBAn5NIHWGmYTTCNxgNFeEjwqQR9IDbrKfzN0lR9F5Fwx5fo5Ey760kfBrsDEa76cRgfWrQ3b4OHLSi2k6Bopa/j/YO0DiEXX9IwpxtO56tzG3f1KY6Qy6GLMCYEEog1YyxSpAcEuiUz6/2QrS/q7U=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hOaeu4egcscgccdOu+DHTyFX7h52HYQ8h2jn1DzCKHVW3zWK3cgSvTRGPho/KRBizWc5AB6GtROqGXcfiN/6D6EDDQPRTCZpuUNI3dE8f8h1I7D0ZVF0wylFSWzSCTzuj0DHEm+Qm+4ddRySSQlqAb3coVliARCGRDb+ijdCaAo=;
I am currently looking to implement an OpenLDAP solution with a BDB backend that needs to support concurrent access by multiple users. As there are different flavours of the Berkeley DB available, can I just ask if we need to purchase the Concurrent Data Store version of Berkeley DB or can I just stay with the Data Store version?
I ask this because OpenLDAP already has its own concurrency support and I was just wondering if this implies that OpenLDAP will ensure that BDB will only be accessed thru a single thread of control?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!