Re: ACL problem in slapd.conf

Lepoutre Lionel wrote:
Have you put your "access" block AFTER your database declaration?

database hdb
suffix ....
rootdn ...

access to...

Because I have already had this error due to a bad delete/past in my conf.

I have three entries now; with the second entry, I'm able to edit everything in "ou=Users..." with uid=Operator:

access to attrs=userPassword,sambaLMPassword,sambaNTPassword
    by self write
    by dn="uid=replica,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com" write
    by anonymous auth
    by * none

access to dn.subtree="ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com"
    by dn="uid=Operator,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com" write

access to *
    by dn="uid=replica,ou=Users,dc=example,dc=com" write
    by * read

However, with this entry, the system is not able to list the users in LDAP...

Tomasz Chmielewski