Strange issue with replication in mirror mode

Hello all,

Recently I have moved the company ldap from an old SUN LDAP to Openldap 2.4.11-1 on Debian Lenny, I have successfully migrated all the data and I have
now 2 servers in mirror mode.

All seemed great until I realized something : replication is working when I'm adding an object, replication is also working when I'm modifying an object but the replication is NOT working when I delete an object... in this last case, the object is deleted from my first server but is still in the second.

I've looked for this issue on the web but couldn't find any lead... You'll find on pastebin my 2 slapd.conf :
- server 1 : http://pastebin.com/d2e44c293
- server 2 : http://pastebin.com/m15dc68bb

Regards,

PS : "cn=sync manager,ou=special users,dc=mycompany,dc=net" is member of the groupofname "cn=ldap_admins,ou=ldap config,dc=mycompany,dc=net", so this sync user have write access everywhere.
PS2 : the authentication for most users is managed by sasl, but it's not the case for
"cn=sync manager,ou=special users,dc=mycompany,dc=net" and "cn=admin,dc=mycompany,dc=net".
--

Jérémie Grauer
Sysadmin