Re: Assertion failure in ldapsearch

Howard Chu a écrit :
Not sure what's the point of your email. Whatever 2.4.15 did is uninteresting since it no longer occurs in 2.4.17. Your packet trace shows a few TCP retries, so the remote server's network stack is not responding, and you already said "this server is frozen." Naturally the client hangs waiting for a reply, if you didn't specify any timeouts of your own.
The problem just surfaced again. This time, I tested with 2.4.17 and the same client configuration (the various limits settings), and reproduced the problem. That's ITS #6282.

--
BOFH excuse #81:

Please excuse me, I have to circuit an AC line through my head to get this database working.