[Date Prev][Date Next]
[Openldap 2.4.16] Is it possible to force synchronization: files log.xxxx not treated after a crash
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Openldap 2.4.16] Is it possible to force synchronization: files log.xxxx not treated after a crash
- From: Lepoutre Lionel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:30:38 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=yO9FxPoB6maNTpmwwDYl+vA39SmHLhVT+eCJw4gG8K0=; b=Yg0yqIjpVVXvhptI7HMyucCdJqZU7zP86xU5aTFCZxU3XmqUyR+0O82BnbjhLMXY3p KTH97sBLfRXSMVWQCM5sO6jVzcmYQf5EQSfzRpZx5qdkAwAXC2we/gWhYVWH+oTignvd YlPPDLXtr7BYQDmmkbrpzsYSKybP6BKaT2D98=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=bsuzRj6eT1NyNDBLA46xzpOIXPrYVBbOuSeT1Tfp+D8T9BXuyYZAPJuKwBAR/8jE1E hegQpgJUpHDylVIYHrm9dr6evT/HCfF0n87js9O+e4WADZoy1RCik6BdVyGFd6bWKgz3 BiyGZU215aNdzw7PoC3ejb0hxVj5Z22Zuoprs=
I am using openldap 2.4.16 in a multi-master configuration mode (2 servers on linux system - LFS).
My problem is that some data are not synchronised on one of my server and I have some "log.xxxx" files in my var/openldap-data/ directory.
I think it is normal as these files are the synchronisation files and are not suppress until the synchronisation is validated (in my DB_CONFIG I have set the parameter:
The replication is at that moment working (I have made some tests) but I know that the ldap process has crashed as I found some logs:
Aug 20 10:08:40 bpldap02s kernel: slapd: segfault at 0 ip
080926f3 sp ad5a03a0 error 4 in slapd[8048000+1b9000]
But I was on holidays while it happens so I don't have more information on how it happens.
Is there something I can do to force the files to be treated? I have read some articles about "slurpd" but I am not sure it can be used with my version.
For the moment I only see the solution: "slapcat -> ldapadd" to synchronize both instances but if you have any other solution...
Thank you for your help.