Re: OpenLDAP Overlay modules load problem

After that I configure slapd.conf to load denyop overlay module but slapd can not load it .I have not seen any file name denyop or similar one in file sysem.Where is a path of openldap overlay moudules?

Other issues aside, why are you trying to use denyop?

It's rather obsolete and was only designed to be a tutorial for how to write a module. In that regard it is now useless as it predates the dynamic configuration system. See the modules in the servers/slapd/ overlays directory for more up to date examples.

To accomplish the same deny-functionality, see the restrict option for slapd.conf, or olcRestrict for back-config.

Matthew Backes
Symas Corporation
mbackes@symas.com