Re: LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_AUTHCID and LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_AUTHZID

Michael Ströder wrote:
HI!

what is returned by

ldap_get_options(LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_AUTHCID,[..])
ldap_get_options(LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_AUTHZID,[..])

I'm getting results with python-ldap which look strange to me after doing a
SASL bind. But I'm not sure what should be returned.

For AUTHCID, it is initialized to the first non-null environment variable of USER / USERNAME / LOGNAME. AUTHZID is empty.

Both of them can be overriden by .ldaprc or LDAP_SASL env variables.

--
  -- Howard Chu