Re: [multimaster cn=config] olcObjectIdentifier: value #0 olcObjectIdentifier: "olmLDAPAttributes" previously defined

Thomas Chemineau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build an OpenLDAP cluster in N-Way Multi-Master mode. I have
> three servers, all of them on the same network. The first provider has a
> configuration backend, and I want to replicate it over all nodes of my
> cluster. Configuration is OK, I am able to start the first provider and to
> play with it.
>
> I would like to run a second server, so that it replicates all of its
> configuration from the first provider. I do not follow exactly what it
> written in the online documentation, but my configuration is very similar. I
> create a "bootstrap" file (LDIF) with minimal information for my second
> node, and I slapadd it on the second node. So, I have a configuration
> directory, with only few files:
>
> cn=config.ldif
> cn=config
>   olcDatabase={0}config.ldif
>   olcDatabase={-1}frontend.ldif
>
> Now, I faced on a problem. I would like to start this node. It started well,
> but I have a lot of errors of duplicate values in OLC schema
> (olcObjectIdentifier, olcAttributeTypes, olcObjectClasses, olcLdapSyntaxes,
> etc...). See the attachment. Because of these errors, my configuration is
> not replicate (only the cn=schema.ldif), and my node is not operational.
>
> So, I would like to know why these errors occured ? Maybe I'm tired, but I
> can not find why.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Best regards,
> Thomas.
>
> PS: in attachment, log and config from the second node.

I don't see a password set for cn=config:

BIND dn="cn=config" method=128
Jul 21 14:56:00 serveur3-3 slapd[5339]: conn=2 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=49
text=

Also, what does your bootstrap config.ldif look like?

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.