Re: tls init def ctx failed: -1 with my cacert signed certs

Hi Jelle,

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Jelle de Jong<jelledejong@powercraft.nl> wrote:
> I have a server that has cacert.org signed certificats, I use them for
> apache https, postfix and dovecot. Now I am trying to use them to get a
> secure only access to openldap. I am still a bit new to openldap but I
> get this output:
>
> http://debian.pastebin.com/m449836db

TLSCACertificateFile    "/usr/share/ca-certificates/cacert.org/root.crt"
TLSCertificateFile      "/etc/tls/powercraft.nl/powercraft.nl-certificate.pem"
TLSCertificateKeyFile   "/etc/tls/powercraft.nl/powercraft.nl-privatekey.pem"

Does the openldap user have access to all three files above?

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer  http://www.ubuntu.com