Configure openldap with fetch on Debian

Hi list,
i attempt the fist time to configure openldap with fetch support.
It seems to me Debian do not support fetch as packet.
Can anyone help?

I know it's a Diabian question mayby onyone here has a solution.

Sven

checking fetch(3) library... no
configure: error: no suitable API for --with-fetch=yes

--

Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Genetics
University of Bremen, FB2-UFT

Gebäude UFT (Room 1570)
Leobener Strasse 28359 Bremen
Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 421 218-63421
eMail: schoeppner@biotec.uni-bremen.de

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Sven Sch=C3=B6ppner
n;quoted-printable:Sch=C3=B6ppner;Sven
org:University of Bremen, FB2-UFT;Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Genetics
adr;quoted-printable:Leobener Strasse ;;Geb=C3=A4ude UFT (Room 1570);Bremen;Bremen;28357;Germany
email;internet:schoeppner@biotec.uni-bremen.de
tel;work:+49 (0) 421 218-63421
tel;fax:+49 (0) 421 278-1931
tel;cell:+49 (0)1754518971