Re: N-Way Replication works first time only

Just upgraded to version 2.4.15 and the issue is exactly the same: only the first change is replicated to the other server. I don't think upgrading to version 2.4.16 will resolve this. Any clues? Just one more thing in the tutorial is said the the the setup of syncrepl is only necessary for the first server because all the config that will be replicated "(...)We still have to replicate the actual data, not just the config, so add to the master (all active and configured consumers/masters will pull down this config, as they are all syncing)(..)". Actually that didn't happen, I had to replicate to all servers the backend database syncrpl configuration. May this is a clue....

Thanks

2009/6/22 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>
Calos Lopez wrote:

> I'm running OpenLDAP 2.4.11.
> I followed the 18.3.3. N-Way Multi-Master on the
> http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/replication.html#N-Way%20Multi-Master
> documentation.
> I setup only two servers. When I run the new configuration on the
> first change in one server is replicated to the other server. After
> that all changes that I made are not replicated. What can be causing
> this problem?

Especially for such a configuration you should run a recent release of
OpenLDAP (2.4.16 at the moment). There have been numerous fixes to
syncrepl since 2.4.11.

Ciao, Michael.