[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: N-Way Replication works first time only
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: N-Way Replication works first time only
- From: Calos Lopez <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:28:06 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bXdZ5DbyQihQd1Lr40+gU399EmEUDYt8LfJOma+kDA8=; b=QsF60FN4j1hsu+PtiJXsHSv+k5+TLLNgderoeOU3cYjvDVfoX7VW9FUFh+iw631+P+ rXC+ymNL3nmYqBqeEloHonTtqHfM4ApGPV2NkBP5wuCm4yTv/I41rFmHRdBB8AnSD6lj Xd+fA2v2Ugy4HDsH4cRTIpy2ox/DiUMsz5iY4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=UQ2a2oZan9pk7/BMc9EZOalpPkE+9DuWC7fqyrNi1vxstfBd3Gziy8Aeugfa5PWtPF LyLSxlUMRk0athxeA8OvrhPDX6IzcESxmGZPDpNGrc+efdMTc0sV+C/BLCF9tVcnRibv Jhc3O13MbPLfmJOOnOE35Zz6g5vGG9zybPJgA=
- In-reply-to: <4A3F5F77.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <4A3F5F77.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Just upgraded to version 2.4.15 and the issue is exactly the same: only the first change is replicated to the other server. I don't think upgrading to version 2.4.16 will resolve this. Any clues? Just one more thing in the tutorial is said the the the setup of syncrepl is only necessary for the first server because all the config that will be replicated "(...)We still have to replicate the actual data, not just the config, so add
to the master (all active and configured consumers/masters will pull
down this config, as they are all syncing)(..)". Actually that didn't happen, I had to replicate to all servers the backend database syncrpl configuration. May this is a clue....
2009/6/22 Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
Especially for such a configuration you should run a recent release of
Calos Lopez wrote:
> I'm running OpenLDAP 2.4.11.
> I followed the 18.3.3. N-Way Multi-Master on the
> I setup only two servers. When I run the new configuration on the
> first change in one server is replicated to the other server. After
> that all changes that I made are not replicated. What can be causing
> this problem?
OpenLDAP (2.4.16 at the moment). There have been numerous fixes to
syncrepl since 2.4.11.