Re: slapadd -q fails to close BDB on Windows

Here is the weird part - the problem is difficult to reproduce, unless you set your system clock to certain times on May 25, 2009. For example, I can reproduce the problem 100% of the time when I set my system clock to May 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM. When my system clock has other dates, the problem is very difficult to reproduce. In fact, if I switch my system clock back and forth between May 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM and May 26, 2009 at 2:00 PM while repeatedly running slapadd with quick mode (-q) and continue-on-error (-c), the problem always occurs on May 25 but never on May 26.

Try setting breakpoints to see which case is causing alock_close to fail? Alock should not be particularly time-dependent.

Matthew Backes
Symas Corporation
mbackes@symas.com