Re: Changing password with replicat and referal do nothing

paulpierre.brun@free.fr writes:

> Hello,
> I can load module overlay chain.
> I don't no if it's compile.
>
> For compiling I do that :
>
> ./configure —prefix= —enable-overlays —enable-ppolicy —enable-rwm —enable-bdb

If these are your only configure options, the overlays are build in
and you don't have to load a module. If you want the chain overlay as
a module, add the configure option --enable modules. Please read
./configure --help | less .

> To test overlay chain I do
> ./run -b ldif test032
> Cleaning up test run directory leftover from previous run.
> Running ./scripts/test032-chain...
> running defines.sh
> LDAP backend not available, test skipped

This error only says that LDAP backend is missing, --enable-ldap would
solve this.

> I don't no how I can load module in slapd.conf, I put those ligne
> modulepath    /usr/sbin/openldap
> moduleload    back_ldap.la

Why would you define a modulepath if you have not built any modules?

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2104.html