[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP API: why to use asynchronous functions?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: OpenLDAP API: why to use asynchronous functions?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 19:56:40 +0200
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: KMail/1.11.3 (Linux/18.104.22.168-0.1-pae; KDE/4.2.3; i686; ; )
I am learning to use OpenLDAP API with no particular problem.
Anyway I have a question:
why should I use asynchronous functions?
From the LDAP client point of view, do they use less memory or more?
I have this concern because my code will have to work on an embedded
system with not much RAM.