[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Openldap 2.4.16 and OpenLDAProotDSE
- To: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Openldap 2.4.16 and OpenLDAProotDSE
- From: Lepoutre Lionel <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:25:01 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1aAc00C0PyC3Ilh4Y8QaziGMe4OcBK7oPvY8Bx4taiU=; b=aP9NvBgnC42x+y3F8OC8yUUmmBl1JFj/MKL9llB9QMMyBvieqh8baI55h2Fh4igyR6 q0RHu98wjV1Q8x8KBf6v1wruokvhG7US4dewKKKTuCOQkKygLocYcpSZ00533ebeAnz5 AjsVhFhPXVC4Ypxg1UkWzdCp6vNV1q/Kv9Q5M=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=mb3+PoEhhMjzskfoo/Wc1WZDCjGnr5kGzJ4XNSk2MDQwDAwaYyf+XDLl6JkNiAcl8+ kNFy+Jdw6Tcb9EjuOSHcm3ZNZfMv5WY2EbwUJ3IZue6oGFSGRUPovmzRAO8jSf3SfScI vqrynQDwfj6adrpNJF52lZfZ/+BZJvJgAfJvc=
- In-reply-to: <4A1D4AF5.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A1D4AF5.email@example.com>
I was about to answer my email :)
As I have not found any mistakes in my slapd.conf I simply delete it and make it again from scratch!
And now: it works! I don't know what was wrong but here is my acl config to give an example for people that may need it.
access to dn.base="" by * read
access to dn.base="cn=Subschema" by * read
access to *
by self write
by users read
by anonymous auth
I have some others but they are specific to some attributes and I don't think it will be usefull for others.
I must admit that I don't know what exactly refers to my RootDSE but now it is OK.
Anyway, thank you for your answer.
2009/5/27 Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lepoutre Lionel wrote:Do you have ACLs which also apply to the rootDSE?
> When I make a :
> /ldapsearch -h myserver -x -s base -b "" +/
> I only get :
> /# extended LDIF
> # LDAPv3
> # base <> with scope baseObject
> # filter: (objectclass=*)
> # requesting: +
> # search result
> search: 2
> result: 0 Success