Re: Openldap 2.4.16 and OpenLDAProotDSE

Hi Michael,

I was about to answer my email :)
As I have not found any mistakes in my slapd.conf I simply delete it and make it again from scratch!
And now: it works! I don't know what was wrong but here is my acl config to give an example for people that may need it.

access to dn.base="" by * read
access to dn.base="cn=Subschema" by * read
access to *
        by self write
        by users read
        by anonymous auth

I have some others but they are specific to some attributes and I don't think it will be usefull for others.
I must admit that I don't know what exactly refers to my RootDSE but now it is OK.

Anyway, thank you for your answer.

Lionel

2009/5/27 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>
Lepoutre Lionel wrote:
> When I make a :
> /ldapsearch -h myserver -x -s base -b "" +/
>
> I only get :
> /# extended LDIF
> #
> # LDAPv3
> # base <> with scope baseObject
> # filter: (objectclass=*)
> # requesting: +
> #
>
> # search result
> search: 2
> result: 0 Success

Do you have ACLs which also apply to the rootDSE?

Ciao, Michael.