Re: Pool File: unknown

On 3 mai 09, at 16:14, Thierry Lacoste wrote:

I'm using openldap 2.4.16 with bdb 4.6 backend on one master and
one slave with syncrepl in refreshAndPersist mode.

Running  'db_stat -m' on the slave I have 9 entries like that:

Pool File: unknown
1024	Page size
0	Requested pages mapped into the process' address space
133	Requested pages found in the cache (99%)
1	Requested pages not found in the cache
2	Pages created in the cache
0	Pages read into the cache
0	Pages written from the cache to the backing file

I have no such entry on the master.

Can someone please explain?

I have been searching the web but nothing came out.

I Finally managed to get rid of these unknown pool files by erasing the slave,
slapcat the master and then slapadd the slave before starting it.

When I first installed the slave I let syncrepl populate it.
Could it be the reason of these unknown pool files?

Regards,
Thierry