Re: openldap2.4.16 and BDB4.7 not sync configured as provider/consumer

Quanah,

This means I cannot use the same original LDIF file to load in parallel
the master and slave at the same time.

I need to load the master, then slapcat it and then finally load the
slave to have a correct startup. Just confirming the procedure.

Regards,

Rodrigo.