pwdPolicyAttribute not found any where

I am facing a problem. I use openldap-2.2.29-db-4.3.29-openssl-0.9.8a-win32_Setup.exe and want to implement.

I did 2 ou.

            a. ou= policies

            b. ou=  developer

1 default password policy: cn=default,ou=policies,dc=my-domain,dc=com.

Now I want to implement pwdPolicyAttribute. I make a ldif like:

      dn: cn=shaheen,ou=FPdeveloper,dc=my-domain,dc=com

objectclass: top

objectclass: person

cn: shaheen

sn: rahima

title: FPdeveloper Developer

userPassword: pass#123

pwdPolicySubentry: cn=default,ou=policies,dc=my-domain,dc=com

but it gives error undefined attribute type.

What is the wrong with me? My assumption is pwdPolicyAttribute is not

Created. But whenever I want to create the schema an error attribute type is operational.

What can I do.

I also could not uncomment overlay in slapd.

Please help me.