log level to see details of MOD operations

I am running OpenLDAP version 2.3.27 as distributed
with CentOS 5.2.

I want to set 'loglevel' in slapd.conf so that I will
be able to see the details of what a client is
sending to slapd when it modifies entries for a dn.
Specifically I would like to see which attributes the
client is requesting to modify for the dn and the values it is
sending for those attributes.

What value for 'loglevel' results in the least
verbose logging but would still show me that
information?

Sincerely,

Scott