Re: Setup access rights via cn=config - segmentatin fault

--On Wednesday, April 01, 2009 11:07 AM +0200 Michal Rejda <mrejda@kerio.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to setup access rights using cn=config. When I setup the
rights and then try to connect to the server as non-rootdn user, the
server often ends with segmentation fault. When I perform this as rootdn
user, the server run correctly.

When I setup the rights and the server didn't crash, the new rights
aren't used. If I restart the server, the rights are correct.

I'm using OpenLDAP version 2.4.11.

Use a current release.

--Quanah

--