Re: slapd syncrepl consumer having permanent high CPU load

Howard,

I'm not sure if my e-mail was received by the list and then I'm sending
it again. Looks like there is an issue with consumer in a
provider/consumer configuration in HEAD 2.4.15 version.

The consumer doesn't get sync and stay with a high CPU and memory
consumption.

Please check files attached with full information.

Regards,

Rodrigo.