Re: ACL and multiple mandatory conditions

Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

Concatenate the terms in the sets.

access to dn.regex="^uid=.+,ou=.+,o=home$"
       attrs=authorizedService val.regex=(.*)
      by set.expand="(user/ouManager + user/serviceManager) &
              (this/-1 + ${v1})" write

I can't get ${v1} to be expanded. (OpenLDAP-2.4.13). Is it a bug (my fault, I implemented the feature), or did I miss something?

Your fault? I see code for expansion in place (although I didn't check whether it works as intended).

Is there a debug option to visualize sets, by the way?

with -d acl you get something.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309