Re: Single-master replication over TLS fails in 2.4.15

--On Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:13 PM -0500 Craig Worgan <worganc@nortel.com> wrote:

Based on the error messages, I thought that there was a problem with the
certificates I am using, but when I revert the slapd executable to the
old 2.3.42 version, replication succeeds.  Were more stringent CA checks
added between 2.3.42 and 2.4.15?

A number of changes have been made to the TLS related code since 2.3. Additionally, TLS configuration for syncrepl is now part of the syncrepl stanza. See the admin guide:

<http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/slapdconfig.html#syncrepl>

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount