Re: Initializing cn=config from existing multi-master setup via syncrepl - "glue: no superior found for"

--On Thursday, February 05, 2009 11:07 AM +0100 Thomas Chemineau <tchemineau@linagora.com> wrote:

I have the first olcDatabase={2}bdb,cn=config replicated successfully.
But an other problem appears : the DN of
olcOverlay={0}glue,olcDatabase={4}bdb,cn=config is not correclty
renamed, because of a inexcepted "charset" ? I can reproduce this
problem for all types of database. OpenLDAP complains itself and
replication does not work. Hum... but I realized that even this "tips"
works, OpenLDAP could not be restarted correctly anymore because of the
configuration's test...

Any hints, or advice would be most appreciated.

I suggest you file an ITS.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount