Re: Configuration of slapo-rwm with cn=config scheme

Mathieu MILLET wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:09:00 +0100, Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it>
wrote:
Master_Proper@gmx.de wrote:

Can anybody help me on how to proceed? My goal is to get the sample
configuration from the slapo-rwm man page working which rewrites the
bindDN if an email-address is given.
Please file an ITS for this.  p.

Hi,

Since I have the same problem, I have filled the ITS #5906.

I'm available for any testing.

This issue *should* be fixed in HEAD. Please test and report. I've tested it by manually configuring slapo-rwm in slapd.conf, generating the in-directory configuration (-F), and restarting slapd using -F only.

I haven't played with configuration modifications using ldapmodify yet.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309