Re: Tourble with my ldap config

--On Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:45 PM +0100 Nathan Huesken <ldap@lonely-star.org> wrote:

I tried setting up a basic config under ubuntu. I get an erro. I posted
the output of  slapd -g openldap -u openldap -F /etc/ldap/slapd.d/ -d -1

I do not know what is wrong, something with my config I guess, but what?

str2entry: entry -1 has no dn
=> ldif_enum_tree: failed to read entry for
/etc/ldap/slapd.d//cn=config.ldif send_ldap_result: conn=-1 op=0 p=0

Looks like there is something wrong with your config tree to me.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc