how to replace multiple attributes?

With openldap 2.3 the following ldif would load fine with ldapmodify:

dn: uid=panderson,ou=People,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
changetype: modify
sambaProfilePath: \\preshs\profiles\panderson
sambaHomePath: \\preshs\panderson
sambaLogonScript: scripts\panderson.bat
sambaHomeDrive: R:

Over the weekend I upgraded to OpenLDAP 2.4.12. I was googling and I think my ldif now needs to look like this, but I get an error when trying to load it, and I'm not sure why, any ideas?

dn: uid=panderson,ou=People,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
changetype: modify
replace: sambaProfilePath
sambaProfilePath: \\preshs\profiles\panderson
-
replace: sambaHomePath
sambaHomePath: \\preshs\panderson
-
replace: sambaLogonScript:
sambaLogonScript: scripts\panderson.bat
-
replace: sambaHomeDrive
sambaHomeDrive: R:

[root@roark ldap]# ldapmodify -D "cn=Manager,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us" -w xxxxxxxxxxx -x -v -f profilepaths.ldif
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
ldapmodify: invalid format (line 5) entry: "uid=panderson,ou=People,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us"

if I take out the lines that are only a - and run it, it only replaces the first attribute:

[root@roark ldap]# ldapmodify -D "cn=Manager,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us" -w xxxxxxxxxxx -x -v -f profilepaths.ldif
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
replace sambaProfilePath:
\\preshs\profiles\panderson
modifying entry "uid=panderson,ou=People,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us"
modify complete

how can I get ldapmodify to replace all 4 lines in one ldif file?