OpenLdap 2.4 - Push replication slave/consumer behind firewall

Hello,
I hope I am asking this question the correct group .

I have a master/provider ldap server that can see the slave/consumer but not the other way around because my slave/consumer is behind a firewall and do not allow outbound connections.   I would like to replicate my directories but as far as I understand replication can only happen if slave/consumer issue the replication.

I just need to have a read only copy on the slave/consumer end.  Could I do some like push an ldif copy my directory to the slave/consumer?  Thanks!!!!

Jose