LDAP recovery question...

I'm sure you guys are getting tired of these. After rebooting my server, my LDAP database appears to be wiped out. I have several log.##### files contained within the /var/lib/ldap directory as well as .bdb files. If I remember correctly, I had an issue with the LDAP server and may have tried to delete the most recent log file at that time. However, there is a log file only a month or so old that should be ok. What are the steps I need to do in order to reinstate one of those files as my current Dbase.

Thank you.

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.