Re: Sync replication and "*Password" attributes

The problem was really dumb. An illegally located commented string in
slave configs.

====
syncrepl rid=123
  provider=ldap://ldap.office.rct-int
  type=refreshAndPersist
  interval=00:00:10:00
  searchbase="dc=office,dc=rct-int"
#  filter="(objectClass=qmailUser)||(objectClass=posixGroup)"
  scope=sub
  schemachecking=on
  binddn="uid=syncuser,ou=People,dc=office,dc=rct-int"
========

As the result, parsing ended at "searchbase", and connection to master
was actually anonymous.

Thanks to everyone.

Alexey

15.12.2008 17:24, Alexey Lobanov ÐÐÑÐÑ: