Re: syncrepl refreshAdnPersist

----- "Serge Dubrouski" <sergeyfd@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Gavin Henry
> <ghenry@suretecsystems.com> wrote:
> >
> >> US Database has approximately 100000 records and GB Database has
> >> approximately 70000 records. After a month of piloting this
> >> infrastructure I noticed that shadows are missing about 10 records
> >> for
> >> US and GB database. Any idea what is wrong with this configuration
> >> and
> >> why not all records get populated from Master to Shadows?
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >
> > It's hard to say without knowing the entries and data, but you are
> two point release
> > behind now that have had lots of replication fixes:
>
> Data is pretty simple though almost each record has binary data: a
> user certificate or CRL.

OK.

> > http://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html
>
> Thanks, I'll take a look and try to upgrade.

Great!

> > What have you noticed on your logs?
>
> Nothing really, but my logging setting are pretty basic. What would
> be
> the best value for loglevel to catch problems like this one?

sync and stats are good for replication and general monitoring:

"loglevel sync stats"

or

"loglevel 16640"

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 13 Whiteley Well Place, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 4FP.