Re: syncrepl refreshAdnPersist

> US Database has approximately 100000 records and GB Database has
> approximately 70000 records. After a month of piloting this
> infrastructure I noticed that shadows are missing about 10 records
> for
> US and GB database. Any idea what is wrong with this configuration
> and
> why not all records get populated from Master to Shadows?
> Thanks.

It's hard to say without knowing the entries and data, but you are two point release
behind now that have had lots of replication fixes:

What have you noticed on your logs?

Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 13 Whiteley Well Place, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 4FP.