Re: unique_uri strict ?

Gavin Henry wrote:
----- "Pierangelo Masarati" <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:

ghenry@OpenLDAP.org wrote:
Hi,

Do we have an example for an "unique_uri strict" uri?

unique_uri strict ldap:///?mail?sub?

says this is invalid, but it it probably my misunderstanding of what
it expects.

I think the syntax is a bit odd, but that's how it's supposed to
work:

unique_uri "strict ldap:///?mail?sub?";

that is: "strict" is part of the URI list arg.

Ah, that explains it. Do you this I should change:

unique_uri <[strict ][ignore ]URI[URI...]...>

unique_uri "<[strict ][ignore ]URI[URI...]...>"

Well, the <> clearly indicates it's a single argument. Maybe an example, or a remark, would help not overlooking it.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309