Re: replication issue

Dmitriy Kirhlarov <dimma@higis.ru> writes:

> Hi, list
>
> I have a problem with replication -- numbers of objects on provider
> and consumer not identical.

[...]
> syncrepl        rid=003
>                         provider=ldap://ldap1
>                         type=refreshAndPersist
>                         retry="60 +"
>                         searchbase="ou=mail-routes"
>                         schemachecking=on
>                         bindmethod=simple
>                         binddn="cn=root,ou=mail-routes"
>                         credentials=XXX
>                         starttls=yes
>                         tls_reqcert=allow
[...]

it might not be related to your replication problem, but setting a
sizelimit=unlimited in syncrepl configuration reduces the chance that
clientside limitations come into effect.
If you require starttls and integrity you should at least add
tls_cacert option to syncrepl configuration.

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung
http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/2104.html