Re: bdb_search: 112 does not match filter

--On Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:12 PM -0200 Net Warrior <netwarrior863@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there guys.

A costumer of us were having problems with the slapd service ( unexpected
hangs ), it's an ubuntu installation running slapd 2.2.26
 In the logs I noticed that there were no indexes  available, the
index_param failed were reported in the logs, the systems uses ldap for
user authentication and nothing else.

After that, I added the following in the slapd.conf,

index cn,gidNumber,memberUid,uid eq
index uniqueMember eq
index uidNumber eq

The performance where better and there were no more hangs, but I'm
getting the following error.
and the user cannot authenticate, so I went back to the original
configuration without indexes.

Did you reindex the database after you added the indices via slapindex while the server was offline, as is required when you add indices to existing objects?

And, I'll note that OpenLDAP 2.2 is very old and no longer supported. Numerous bugs have been fixed since that release, even in the OpenLDAP 2.2 series.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer