Re: Disable Protocol version 3?

Quanah,

Sorry. I hit "Reply" instead of "Reply to All".

My problem is not simply seeing which versions a server supports.

I have written some ldap client code that does certain functions on an
ldap server. My code attempts to
bind with version 3, but if it gets a protocol error back, it is
supposed to drop down to version 2 and attempt
the bind again with version 2.

So my problem is finding a server that doesn't accept version 3 binds.

Is the only solution to my problem using an older openldap 1.x server?
>From your earlier reply it seems that is the case.

Thanks,
 - Jeremiah