How to create database?

Hi,

I installed Openldap on Centos 4.7. However, it did not create database. So when I connect to it there is no data. So I get exception - object not found:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]; remaining name 'dc=nodomain'

I have tried everything that is suggested in ldap documentation. However, nothing works. I have impression that all documentation is only after you have data base set up and how to add data to existing data, but there is nothing how to create it from scratch.

Any help, I am stuck with this problem already for 3 days :(.

Alfas