Re: OpenLDAP 2.4 syncrepl - Size limit exceeded error in consumer end

Hi Brett,

I was on a vacation for past few days. That's why I couldn't check my e-mails.Thanks for your tips. Somehow, your e-mail didn't got delivered to my AOL mail Inbox :-(

I checked your mail from openldap-software mailing list archives after seeing reply from Howard.

Both the limits configuration(dn.exact, group/groupOfUniqueNames/uniqueMember) you suggested worked for me like a charm. That was really helpful.

Howard,

I tried the following syntaxes

limits group/groupOfNames/member = "cn=LDAPAdmins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=com" size=unlimited time=unlimited

and

limits group/groupOfNames/member.exact="cn=LDAPAdmins,ou=Groups,dc=example,dc=co
m" size=unlimited time=unlimited

But, it didn't worked. I was still getting the same "Limit exceeded" error when I tried ldapsearch with
-D "uid=synscrepl,ou=System,dc=example,dc=com".

However, the one suggested by Brett

limits group/groupOfUniqueNames/uniqueMember="cn=LDAPAdmins,ou=Groups,dc=example
,dc=com" size=unlimited time=unlimited

worked without any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Karthik Dathathri