Re: mysterious segfault

Jason Dusek wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:
Jason Dusek wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:
Jason Dusek wrote:
I've added two seemingly innocuous lines to my LDAP
configuration...
...the culprit is mucking with files.
 Okay, hold on right there. How am I supposed to configure
 these directives if not by "mucking" with files?
using an LDAP modify operation.

Silly me. I hope the documentation will describe syncrepl configuration via LDIF, someday.

  Back to the trenches! I will always have plenty of work as
  long as my company continues to use OpenLDAP.

Well, to start you can configure syncrepl & syncprov using slapd.conf, then generate the in-directory version and inspect it. Note that something along those lines is currently done by test050 at least, but there might be others.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309