Re: load problem in mirror mode

ghenry@OpenLDAP.org wrote:
----- "Hugo Monteiro" <hugo.monteiro@fct.unl.pt> wrote:

Gavin Henry wrote:
Can you put your config online somewhere?

My appologies for the late reply, but life got in the way. :)

The configuration files for both nodes, their respective DB_CONFIG
file, and the ldap proxy config file can be reached here:

There were some mistakes in the docs that have been fixed:

Also, you don't have a serverID

I did notice that those docs didn't have any definition for the syncprov overlay. Should i remove that line?

Hugo Monteiro.

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email	 : hugo.monteiro@fct.unl.pt
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307

Centro de InformÃtica
Faculdade de CiÃncias e Tecnologia da
		   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt	      apoio@fct.unl.pt

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _