Re: ACL regex and attribute value

Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
Helo

Is the kind of ACL below supported?
access to dn.regex="^uid=.+,(ou=.+),o=org$" attrs=foo val.regex="^(.*)$"
  by ...

I expect $1 to hold ou=whatever and $2 to hold attribute foo value that
gets modified. I have trouble to get it working, and I wonder if
1) are $<digit> supported in val.regex ?

No, AFAIK.

2) is it allowed touse $<digit> with multiples regex? Ot will the values
gathered by the last match overwrite the first one?

access to dn.regex="^uid=.+,(ou=.+),o=org$" attrs=foo val.regex="^(.*)$"

or

access to attrs=foo val.regex="^(.*)$" dn.regex="^uid=.+,(ou=.+),o=org$"

and they would be represented exactly the same in the ACL data structure. As such, determining what's $1 and what's $2 would need to be predefined, and not based on how you typed it in your rule.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309