Re: LDAP 2.3.43 Mater to Slave replication

Aaron Richton wrote:
If a line begins with white space, it is considered a continuation of the previous line. No physical line should be over 2000 bytes long.

You are not using this construct, and should be in this case.

Yes - it solve my problem, thank you! I miss this thing.

And last question:
LDAP salve makes a search to master in some time interval to sync with it. It is like a "pull" method.

Can i say to Master to "push" slave - to start a sync?
For example im want slave updatetins right after im update master.

Sorry for terrible explanation...

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill