[Date Prev][Date Next]
About the compatible version of openldap software for RHEL3
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: About the compatible version of openldap software for RHEL3
- From: <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:33:14 +0530
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AckX02lv6XZ3BvatQJmX2PmqtVpgAg==
- Thread-topic: About the compatible version of openldap software for RHEL3
planning to implement Openldap in one of the RHEL 3
please suggest me any version which works fine with RHEL 3.
If there is no
strict rule that only particular version of openldap has to be installed on
RHEL3 or RHEL 4, Please let me know if anyone has idea on implementing a
new openldap server in an existing environment of servers of all
waiting for your
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.