new user

Dear friends,

i have just installed OpenBSD 2.3 in my OpenBSD server. I am totally
new to this subject, so i am facing some lack of understanding about
how openldap works.

Reading the administrador guide, i realized that, there are three
branches below cn=config. Reading the documentation, i saw that if
openldap was compiled with support for dynamic module load i could put
the entries below the cn=config (I saw an example in page 24 of
administrator manual).

How do i know what features where compiled with my openldap installation?

For now, it is all.

Thanks.