Re: how to migrate openldap from one server to another

You may want to install 2.4 of OpenLDAP too, 2.2 is very old and is not the supported tree. Also, be careful of using Redhat's packages for OpenLDAP as a server, there have been reported issues with that. Search the openldap lists for OpenLDAP and redhat and read the comments.

Sellers