Ppolicy locking and replication

Hi,

I have a one master and two slaves servers 2.3.27 from RHEL 5.2. Replication
is done by syncrepl. Now I have to use password policy overlay and account
locking after few unsuccessful bind. When the bind is on master
server, everything
works ok - the lock i replicated to the slaves. But when the user
binds on slave,
the lock is only on the slave and the account on master and second slave
is unlocked.
What is the best solution of this problem? I think some kind of multiple-master
replication of pwdAccountLockedTime and pwdFailureTime from slaves?
But multiple-master is since 2.4 version isnt' it?

Many thanks for advice, Netolish